Pricing & Policies
Tabletop Experience: 8x6 ft footprint appropriate for 50 guests or fewer. Perfect for house parties or more intimate affairs. Starts at $375 (plus tax & the cost of oysters, ice, and condiments which includes plates, napkins, forks, crackers, lemons and limes, cocktail sauce, horseradish, mignonettes, hot sauces, and butter sauce. Includes shucking/grilling service for up to 300 oysters.
Antique Tin Oyster Bar Experience: 10x6 footprint appropriate for 100 guests or fewer. Ideal for wedding receptions or corporate events. Starts at $500 (plus tax & cost of oysters, ice, and condiments which includes plates, napkins, forks, crackers, lemons and limes, cocktail sauce, horseradish, mignonettes, hot sauces, and butter sauce. Includes shucking/grilling service for up to 300 oysters.
Service includes the following:
1. Pre and post event logistics- planning, procuring oysters, supplies, ice, setup and tear down, cleanup and disposal.
2. Oyster shucking service.
3. Professional staff attire and presentation.
4. Travel up to 50 miles round trip (from Winter Park, FL/32789).
Extras: Almost any wish can be granted during planning. A shrimp tower, fried/grilled/steamed oysters, and steamed clams are all available. Extras will be billed in addition to the service prices stated above.
1. Additional oyster shucking service, over the amount of 300 oysters, will be billed at $50 labor for each additional 100 oysters.
2. Additional travel mileage, over 50 miles round trip, will be billed at $.50 per mile.
Oysters are billed at market price. We provide and serve the best and freshest oysters avaialbe at the time of your event. A wide variety are available through our local seafood purveyors. We are happy to make a suggestion of the best fit for your budget or if you desire, we can get a quote for a specfic oyster. Cost of oysters will be estimated using best information at the time of quote and exact cost can be specified more precisely as the event draws near.
Deposit: A deposit of $200 is required to secure the date for your event. This deposit is applied to the final cost.